- Weighs 27kgs
- The length when packed is 2.7m by 0.25 m.
- Central Steel Bracket with three separate pivot points
- Arms are A-frame aluminum and 2.4m long
- Canvas is water- and rot-proof. 320 320gsm Ripblock Equipped with one pole and four tie-down eyelets,
- The total span when deployed is approximately 4.5m2
- Left-hand side awnings are available (passenger side of vehicle)
- Available in Olive Green canvas only, black bag
As we have all experienced, many an awning has been destroyed due to the wind. Due to our sturdy construction, our awnings can withstand a strong breeze and steady wind without the need for poles and ropes; we say 15/20 knots is the time when you should put the additional pole and ropes in.
Just like undertaking any outdoor adventure, it’s best to be conservative in our setups, as wind is not a constant. While the wind may be blowing 20 knots one minute, the next minute a gust of 30 knots may come through, so use your discretion and use a down pole if you think it needs it, and a tie down if it’s incredibly windy. Be assured in the knowledge that the 30 Second Wing Awning is the toughest around.
A tip to be extra safe is to face your vehicle into the wind, as this creates less pressure on the awning. Be assured in the knowledge that on a windy day when everyone else is packing their awning away, you’ll probably still be enjoying your 30-second wing awning and all the shade it offers.